OPPO’s latest #SelfieExpert has been made in official in India today. Meet the OPPO F7.
The F7 was leaked numerous times, but we can finally put them to rest as we get the official details from OPPO itself.
As expected, the OPPO F7 is equipped with a significantly larger 6.23-inch 1080p screen with a tall 19:9 aspect ratio. Even though the screen size got bigger, its overall footprint is almost the same as a 5.5-inch smartphone. This was achieved thanks to its extremely thin bezels on all four corners and the infamous display notch on top. As a result, the phone has an impressive 89.09% screen-to-body ratio.
In true OPPO fashion, the company also improved the selfie camera of the F7. It features a 25-megapixel sensor in front paired with a 16-megapixel shooter at the back. It comes with camera software tricks such as the second generation AI Beauty Mode, Vivid mode, HDR, Enhanced Beauty Mode, and AR stickers.
Powering the OPPO F7 is the new MediaTek Helio P60 processor, together with 4GB of RAM and 64GB onboard storage. Aside from the standard version, OPPO will also be launching the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant in diamond black and special red colors.
OPPO F7 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorsOS 5.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Hybrid)
- 6.23-inch Full HD+ LTPS IPS Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- MediaTek Helio P60 chipset
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 25-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi hotspot
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 156 x 75.3 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 158g
- Colors: Moonlight Silver, Solar Red, Diamond Black
- 3,400mAh battery
UPDATE: Check out our full review here.
The OPPO F7 will retail for a price of Rs. 21,990 (~Php17,800) for the 4GB / 64GB version, while the premium 6GB + 128GB variant will be sold for Rs. 26,990 (~Php21,800). Both models will be available beginning April 9. OPPO will also hold a special flash sale on Flipkart and 777 OPPO stores around the country.
Pricing of the OPPO F7 in the Philippines is Php17,990. The phone is expected to be officially launched in the country this coming April. It’s currently on pre-order and it will be available beginning April 21.