OPPO is adding a new device in its K line-up with the OPPO K7X.
The OPPO K7X comes with 5G connectivity, made possible by its MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor, one of the most popular budget 5G-enabled chips in the market. It’s partnered with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Of course, it’s not a proper 2020 smartphone without the 90Hz refresh rate. The screen itself is at 6.5-inches with an FHD+ resolution. We also have an equally large 5,000mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
The OPPO K7X utilizes a punch-hole for the 16-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, we have the 48-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth.
As per usual, the OPPO K7X will be first sold in China on November 11 with a price of CNY1,499 (around Php10,800). Its release details in the Philippines are yet to be known. Chances are, it will arrive with a different name, possible under the Galaxy A series.
OPPO K7X Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~405ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.2 x 75.1 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 194g
- Color: Blue, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 30W fast charging, Reverse charging