A new value-oriented 5G phone has made its way to the Philippines. Meet the new OPPO Reno 4 Z 5G.
The OPPO Reno 4 Z 5G features a MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor, making it one of the few smartphones in the country with a Dimensity chipset. This 5G-enabled CPU is coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
We then have a fast 120Hz 6.57-inch display in the front, with a pill-shaped punch-hole for the dual selfie cameras.
We then have an X-style quad-camera layout on the back and the fingerprint scanner on the side, which doubles as the lock/power switch. Keeping the lights on is a 4,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
The OPPO Reno 4 Z 5G has an official price of Php20,990 in the Philippines. It’s exclusively available through Smart and Globe and comes with free Rock Space EB51 TWS earphones worth Php3,199.
Globe users can get it via ThePlan1799 with only a Php500 cashout, while Smart users can avail the device at Smart Signature Plan M 1499 with a php3,520 cashout.
OPPO Reno 4 Z 5G Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.1
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.57-inch FHD+ LTPS LCD display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 +
- 2.0Ghz MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC4 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) dual front cameras
- 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (mono) + 2-megapixel (portrait) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- dual-mode 5G
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, GNSS, BDS, GLONASS, QZSS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.5 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 184g
- Colors: Ink Black, Dew White
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging