A new member of the growing Reno 8 series has been announced. Here’s the 8th one, the OPPO Reno 8 4G.
The OPPO Reno 8 4G, which was introduced in Indonesia, looks and feels a lot like the Reno 7 4G that came out just in March. Its specs and features are the same, primarily the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor, which is joined by a generous 8GB of RAM and 256GB of expandable storage.
We also have a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen on the front, complete with an FHD+ pixel resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
At 4,500mAh, the battery is certainly not the biggest. On the upside, it comes with OPPO’s 33W SuperVOOC charging.
On the back, we have a triple camera setup. Sadly, no ultra-wide, as it settles for two 2-megapixel sensors. But, it does come with a sharp 64-megapixel main camera. It also has OPPO’s signature LED rings that surround the camera lens. It lights up when you receive notifications.
We then have a sharp 32-megapixel selfie camera on the front, as well as an under-display fingerprint scanner.
The OPPO Reno 8 4G is now available for pre-order in Indonesia for a price of IDR4,999,000 (around Php18,800) and will be available for sale come August 26.
OPPO Reno 8 4G Specs
- Android 12, ColorOS 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- LED light rings
- IPX4 water-resistant
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.6 x 73.2 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 175g
- Colors: Dawnlight Gold, Starlight Black
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 33W SuperVOOC charging