A new member of the Realme 9 series has been revealed. The new Realme 9i 5G offers a couple of modern specs and design without trying to break the bank.
The new Realme 9i 5G comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor, the chip that powers a couple of other upscaled midrange phones. You can pair it with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
On the front, we have a 6.6-inch LCD screen with the standard FHD+ pixel resolution and of course, a 90Hz refresh rate.
A waterdrop notch on the top houses the 8-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, we have three individual lenses. The first one holds a pixel-packed 50-megapixel main shooter while the other two are for the 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Like a lot of midrange phones, the 9i 5G comes with a 5,000mAh battery with the usual 18W adapter to juice it up.
Being a modern phone, it ships with the latest Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 operating system.
The Realme 9i 5G has a price of INR14,999 (around Php10,500) and INR16,999 (around Php11,900) for the 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB models, respectively. They will be available for pre-order in India starting August 24 while release details in the Philippines are yet to be announced.
Realme 9i 5G Specs
- Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 400ppi
- 90Hz refesh rate
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE ,5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.1 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 187g
- Colors: Gold, Rocking Black, Soulful Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging