The Oppo Reno A was recently released in Japan.
The Oppo Reno A will come with a 6.4-inch 1080 x 2340 19:5:9 AMOLED touchscreen display. Probably its best feature is its IP67 dust and water resistance as well as Gorilla Glass 5 protection. So if you’re a clumsy owner, like me, then this is a great phone for you. This is also a first in the series, since most of its brothers, including the new OPPO Reno 2 have mechanical parts like a pop-up camera.
The phone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC and will have 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It also comes with a respectable battery capacity of 3,600 mAh. The OPPO Reno 2 will run on Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6 out of the box.
On the camera side, the phone will have a dual rear camera set up of 16-megapixel for the main camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. At the front, there’s a 25-megapixel selfie camera.
The OPPO Reno 2 is currently priced for JPY35,800 or around ~Php17,000 when directly converted to Philippine pesos. The phone will come in Black and Blue colors.
OPPO Reno A Specs:
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS6
- Dual SIM
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, microSD storage 256GB (uses shared sim slot)
- 25-megapixel selfie camera, f/2.4
- 16-megapixel Main Camera, f/1.8 + 2-megapixel depth sensor, LED flash, HDR, Panorama
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- HSPA, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.4 x 75.4 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 169.5g
- Colors: Blue and Black
- 3,600mAh non-removable battery
What do you guys think of the Oppo Reno A? Are you hoping for a PH release? Let us know what you think in the comments section!