The POCO M3 Pro 5G has made its way to the Philippines with a really appealing price tag.
For a quick recap, the POCO M3 Pro 5G features a MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor. An advanced chipset that brings 5G connectivity to this below Php10,000 smartphone.
It also has a 6.5-inch LTPS FHD+ screen, with DynamicSwitch technology that can intelligently switch from 30Hz to 90Hz refresh rate depending on the task on hand.
The device also comes with a generous 5,000mAh battery and 18W charging. Besides power, the M3 Pro 5G also has a triple-camera setup led by a 48-megapixel main shooter.
You can get the POCO M3 Pro 5G for a starting price of Php8,990 for the 4GB/64GB model, while the 6GB/128GB is at Php11,990. This makes the device as one of the cheapest 5G-enabled phones in the Philippines.
If that’s not affordable enough, you can get it on June 3, 4, and 6 on Lazada for an early-bird price of Php7,490 and Php9,490, respectively.
POCO M3 Pro 5G Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 404ppi
- DynamicSwitch refresh rate (30Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz), 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor, f/2.4) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack, Hi-Res Audio Certified
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC (select markets)
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Power Black, Cool Blue, POCO Yellow
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging support, 22.5W charger included