Realme Philippines brought a new affordable 5G phone in the country. Check out the Realme 8 5G.
The Realme 8 5G gets its next-gen connectivity feature from the MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor, paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
There’s a 90Hz 6.5-inch FHD+ screen on the front, a 16-megapixel camera on top of it, and a triple camera setup on the back led by a 48-megapixel main shooter.
Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. While on the software front, it is equipped with the latest Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0
The Realme 8 5G has an official price of Php11,990 here in the Philippines. It will be available starting June 25 on Shopee for a special discounted price of Php10,490. If you don’t care about 5G, you can also check the 4G model with a more vibrant screen, better cameras, and faster charging.
Realme 8 5G Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 405ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 600-nits
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Mali-G57 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + BnW + macro rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GALILEO, QZSS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 185g
- Colors: Supersonic Black, Supersonic Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging