The Realme C21 was just released as an addition to the brand’s entry-level line.
With the Realme C21, you’re getting a MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can go up to 256GB via a microSD card. Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery, which can act as a power bank thanks to its reverse charging feature.
There’s a similar 6.5-inch HD+ screen on the front, with a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. While on the back, we have a familiar anti-fingerprint texture, but with a fresh new geometric design. You can get it in Cross Blue or Cross Black.
The layout is identical to the Realme C12, Narzo 20, and other entry-level Realme devices. There’s the triple cameras and LED flash inside a square glass. We also have the fingerprint scanner back here. However, it looks like the loudspeaker was also added on the back instead of having it at the bottom.
Those in Malaysia will get first dibs on the Realme C21, which costs MYR499 (around Php5,900). Its availability in markets like the Philippines is yet to be known.
Realme C21 Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- IMG GE8320 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (mono) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- microUSB port
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.4 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Cross Blue, Cross Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, Reverse charging