Realme has a new big-battery entry-level smartphone, the Realme C25s.
As the name suggests, the Realme C25s is identical to the C25 that we have here in the Philippines since April. But this time, it gets a different CPU with the Helio G85 from the Helio G70 of the former.
The rest of the specs are untouched. It still has an enormous 6,000mAh battery that should last for days of light to moderate use. We also have the 6.5-inch HD+ screen with TÜV Rheinland Smartphone High-Reliability Certification.
On the back, we have a similar triple-camera setup on the back led by a 48-megapixel main shooter. Plus, an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
The Realme C25s has a price of INR9,999 (around Php6,500) for the 64GB storage model and INR10,999 (around Php7,200) for the 128GB variant. Both options have 4GB of RAM.
Realme C25s Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- TÜV Rheinland Smartphone High-Reliability Certification
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Mali G52 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (India,f/1.8, PDAF) / 48-megapixel (international) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (BnW, f/2.4) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 209g
- Colors: Water Grey, Water Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging