Realme finally revealed the official price of the Realme C3 in the Philippines.
The Realme C3 is the first device to come with the latest entry-level gaming chipset from MediaTek, the Helio G70. But, that’s not the only feature that makes this device a great steal for the price.
It also features an enormous 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Realme also included a 5,000mAh battery to go along with it.
There’s the triple camera setup on the back, consisting of a 12-megapixel primary shooter, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. A fingerprint scanner can also be found back here, a first on the Realme C series.
You can get all those features on the Realme C3 for a price of only Php5,990 (3GB/32GB) here in the Philippines. It will be available starting today, March 5 on Realme’s online and offline stores.
As a bonus, the first 1,000 purchasers on Realme’s Lazada store will take home a free Realme Buds 2 valued at Php690. Also, the first 1,000 on Shopee can use the voucher SHPrealmeC3 to get at 10% discount.
You can check out our Realme C3 review to learn more about it.
Realme C3 Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano)
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS Display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass, 20:9 aspect ratio, ~270ppi
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor
- Mali G52 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel f/2.4 front-facing camera, AI Beauty and AI HDR
- 12-megapixel PDAF f/1.8 primary camera + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel f/2.4 camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- HSPA+, 4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio
- Face unlock
- Colors: Frozen Blue, Blazing Red
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 8.95 x 75mm
- Weight: 195g
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging