The Realme C30, which just came out in June, is now joined by the C30s. The two shares a lot of similarities, other than the fact that it now has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a different processor.
With the Realme C30s, you’re getting a UNISOC SC9863A octa-core CPU that has a top clock speed of 1.6GHz. It will be available in two RAM and storage options: 2GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB.
Another inclusion is the side-mounted fingerprint scanner, which the former lacks.
Other than those changes, everything else is the same. It still has a standard 6.5-inch LCD screen with an HD+ pixel resolution, as well as a waterdrop notch on top of it for the 5-megapixel selfie camera.
On the back, we only have a single 8-megapixel main camera, while behind the rear panel is the standard 5,000mAh battery, which disappointingly still charges via microUSB.
To keep things as light as possible, the device will ship with Android 12 Go Edition with Realme UI on top.
The Realme C30s will be available in India with an SRP of INR7,499 (around Php5,400) for the 2GB/32GB model while the 4GB/64GB variant is at INR8,999 (around Php6,500). It will go on sale come September 23 in the said country, while release dates in other markets are yet to be announced.
Realme C30s Specs
- Android 12 Go Edition, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch IPS HD+ display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 1.6GHz UNISOC SC9863A octa-core processor
- 2GB/4GB RAM
- IMG 8322 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.7 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 186g
- Colors: Stripe Black, Stripe Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery