Realme just launched a new entry-level smartphone in Vietnam — the Realme C3i.
If the Realme C3i looks familiar to you, that’s because it is. This device is a rebranded Realme C3 headed for the aforementioned market.
The C3i is powered by a MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor, with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage.
There’s a large 6.5-inch HD+ IPS screen on the front, with a 5-megapixel selfie camera on a waterdrop notch on top. The C3i appears to be the C3 that came out on India, which lacks a fingerprint scanner and only had two cameras on the back. The one that other markets have, especially here in the Philippines, had three rear shooters and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
It also comes with an enormous 5,000mAh battery and runs on Android 10-based Realme UI.
The Realme C3i has a price of VND2,590,000 (~Php5,600) and will be available in Vietnam starting July 3. You can check out our Realme C3 full review to learn more about it.
Realme C3i Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano)
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS Display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass, 20:9 aspect ratio, ~270ppi
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor
- Mali G52 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel f/2.4 front-facing camera, AI Beauty and AI HDR
- 12-megapixel PDAF f/1.8 primary camera + 2-megapixel f/2.4 camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- HSPA+, 4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio
- Face unlock
- Colors: Frozen Blue, Blazing Red
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 8.95 x 75mm
- Weight: 195g
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging