The new Realme GT finally takes the global stage, and it’s taunted to be a real flagship-killer smartphone.
Initially launched in China, the Realme GT Global has the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor, 120Hz AMOLED screen, 65W SuperDart charging, and other flagship-level features.
The cameras are quite good, too. The triple cameras consist of a sharp 64-megapixel main sensor, an ultra-wide, and a macro lens. No nonsense AI or depth sensor.
It also has a pretty edgy Racing Yellow variant with Realme’s signature color. Dashing Silver and Dashing Blue options are also available.
The Realme GT has a price of EUR449 (around Php26,200) for the 8GB/128GB and EUR599 (around Php34,900) for the 12GB/256GB model. It will be initially available in Europe this June 22. Realme Philippines didn’t confirm if it will arrive locally but did hint that 5G products are coming very soon.
Realme GT 5G Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.43-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor
- Liquid Cooling
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (PDAF, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.3) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Stereo speakers
- Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Headphone jack
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 186g
- Colors: Blue, Silver, Gold/Black
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 65W SuperDart charging