Realme just introduced the GT Neo 5 SE in China carrying a couple of big-number specs and features.
The new Realme GT Neo 5 SE has a pretty packed display. It boasts a 6.7-inch 1.5K AMOLED screen with a fast 144Hz refresh rate, 2160Hz PWM dimming, and 1,400 nits peak brightness.
Under the hood, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 octa-core processor with up to 16GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage. The chipset is attached to a beefy cooling system with a 6580 mm² cooling area, 4500 mm² 3D VC cooling, and a 1500Hz gaming control engine.
It then has a 5,500mAh battery, which is slightly bigger than everyone else. It is joined by a fast 100W SuperVOOC charging with a dedicated SUPERVOOC S power management chip. Realme claims that it can maintain over 80% of its battery health even after 1600 charging cycles.
As for the cameras, it has a 64-megapixel main shooter, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and a microscope lens.
We then have the 16-megapixel camera on the front, as well as the in-display fingerprint scanner.
The Realme GT Neo 5 SE is available in 8GB/256GB for CNY2,099 (~Php16,700), 12GB/256GB for CNY2,299 (~Php18,300), 12GB/512GB for CNY2,399 (~Php19,100), and 16GB/1TB for the top-of-the-line CNY2,799 (~Php22,200). They are now available for pre-order in China and will hit store shelves on April 10.
Realme GT Neo 5 SE Specs
- Android 13, Realme UI 4.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.74-inch AMOLED display, 2772 x 1240 pixel resolution, 450ppi
- 2.91GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Plus Gen 2 octa-core processor
- 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM
- Adreno 725 GPU
- 256GB/512GB/1TB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (OIS, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (microscope) rear cameras, LED flash
- Stereo speakers, Headphone jack
- Dolby Atmos
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.3
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.8 x 8.95mm
- Weight: 193.1g
- Colors: Black, Blue
- 5,500mAh non-removable battery, 100W SUPERVOOC charging