Xiaomi just launched the Redmi Note 10 JE, a.k.a Japanese Edition, and will be exclusively sold to the said country.
The Redmi Note 10 JE is has a lot of similarities over the global Note 10 5G that came out back in March. Only this time, it has full-on IP68 water and dust resistance. We’re not sure if that’s a big deal in Japan, so let us know in the comments if you have an idea.
Xiaomi also dropped the Dimensity 700 processor in lieu of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 CPU. Despite that, performance should be similar. Also, the battery is slightly smaller at 4,800mAh from 5,000mAh.
Everything else is similar. There’s the 6.5-inch 90Hz screen, 5G connectivity, 8-megapixel front camera, and 48-megapixel main shooter in the back.
Being a Japan-exclusive device, it works with FeliCa / Osaifu-Keitai and Osaifu-Keitai. However, its official price is yet to be announced.
Redmi Note 10 JE Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 405ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- IR Blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 75.3 x 9.0mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colors: Black, Gray
- 4,800mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging