Xiaomi Philippines just held a big event and introduced two new budget phones in the Philippines. One of them is the Redmi Note 10S
The new Redmi Note 10S offers a couple of similarities to the Note 10 5G that it came with here in the Philippines.
With the Note 10s, we’re getting a MediaTek Helio G95 processor, which lacks 5G connectivity that the Dimensity 700 has on the Note 10.
The upside is, it has a sharper 64-megapixel main camera, a faster 33W charging, a more colorful Super AMOLED screen, and a stereo speaker setup. Features that make it more expensive than the 5G model.
Speaking of which, the Redmi Note 10S has a price of Php11,990 here in the Philippines and will be available starting June 5 on Mi Authorized Stores, Shopee, and Lazada.
Redmi Note 10S Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.43-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G95 octa-core processor
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (PDAF, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Stereo speakers, Headphone jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 178.8g
- Colors: Lake Green, Pebble White, Onyx Gray
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging