Xiaomi has brought another affordable 5G phone in the Philippines, the Redmi Note 10 5G.
Initially introduced back in March, the Redmi Note 10 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity octa-core processor. A chipset made for affordable 5G phones.
The rest of the specs are pretty standard for a complete budget device. There’s a 6.5-inch screen with a fast 90Hz refresh rate, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a large 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging.
We then have a triple-camera layout on the back with a 48-megapixel main shooter and two 2-megapixel sensors. On the front, there’s an 8-megapixel camera for selfies. The device runs on the latest Android 11-based MIUI 12.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G has a price of Php9,990 for the 4GB/128GB model, while the 8GB/128GB is at Php11,490. It will come with free LCD screen replacement within 6 months from purchase. It will be available starting June 5 on Mi Authorized Stores, Shopee, and Lazada.
Redmi Note 10 5G Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 405ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor
- 4GB/8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- 360-degree ambient light sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC (select markets)
- IR Blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 75.3 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Aurora Green, Chroma Silver, Graphite Gray, Nighttime Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging