After all the buzz that surrounded the Doogee Mix, this new brand is trying to replicate that success with the new Doogee S60.
Just by judging the featured image of this article, you can already tell that the Doogee S60 is built like a tank. As per Doogee, it is constructed in “aerospace-grade” aluminum metal and high-density polycarbonate.
Lucky HR, Doogee’s distributor in PH, posted a durability test video of the S60 to tease its arrival in the country. The video shows the device being put to numerous drop, water, and high-temperature tests. They even used the handset as a hammer — and as expected, the Doogee S60 took all the beating well.
Moreover, it also packs a chunky 5580mAh battery with wireless charging. Clearly, this thing is meant for the adventurous and highly-active consumers.
The Doogee S60 is also a midrange contender. It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p screen, an Helio P25 processor with 6GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, NFC, and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Doogee S60 Specs
- Android 7.0 Nougat, DoogeeUI
- Dual SIM
- 5.2-inch FHD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, ~424ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.5GHz MediaTek Helio P25 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-T880 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, 87-degree wide-angle, f/2.2
- 21-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, OIS, dual-tone flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- GSM, WCDMA, 4G LTE
- GPS, GLONASS
- Mineral Black / Sunset Gold / Moonlight Silver
- Dimensions: 164 x 81 x 15.5mm
- 5580mAh battery, fast and wireless charging support
According to Lucky HR, the device is “coming soon” and but they haven’t revealed both the pricing and availability yet. But for a reference, the S60 is available in AliExpress for USD269.10 (around Php13,700). You can also have a wireless charger bundled for USD305.10 (around Php15,600).
Source: Lucky HR (Facebook)