Samsung silently revealed its newest entry-level smartphone — the Galaxy A11. After weeks of leaks, we finally get to see this device posted officially in Samsung’s website.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 will come in a 6.4-inch LCD Infinity-O display with a HD+ 720p resolution. It also has a punch-hole at the upper left that will house the 8-megapixel selfie camera.
Moreover, it will have three cameras on the back. Its main shooter will be a 13-megapixel lens with f/1.8 aperture. The other cameras will be a 5-megapixel for ultra-wide, and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor.
In terms of performance, the Samsung Galaxy A11 will feature a 1.8 GHz octa-core processor. However, it’s still unclear what processor it will specifically be. Additionally, it will have 2GB/3GB of RAM and 32GB storage which is expandable up to 512GB via micro-USB card.
Its other features include a fingerprint scanner at the back, a face unlock technology and a 4,000 mAh battery with 15W wired charging. The smartphone will come in black, white, blue, and red colors.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs
- Android 10, Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.4-inch HD+ TFT Display, 1560×720 pixel resolution
- 1.8GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable through microSD up to 512GB
- 13-megapixel primary + 5-megapixel ultra-wide + 2-megapixel depth cameras
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G, 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.3 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 177g
- 4,000mAh non-removable, 15W fast charging
The company did not include the price yet and where the Samsung Galaxy A11 will be available. So for now, we’ll have to wait for further announcements.
Source: Samsung Mobile Press