A new affordable 5G phone from Samsung has just been revealed. Meet the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, the company’s cheapest 5G phone to date.
In typical Samsung fashion, the CPU used for the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G was not mentioned. However, rumors say that it’s a MediaTek Dimensity 720 chip, a processor meant for budget-friendly 5G phones.
The rest of the specs are pretty midrange-like. We have a 6.5-inch HD+ screen on the front, and a plastic panel on the back, with a refreshing camera glass design. We also have a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for a cleaner look and a generous 5,000mAh battery on the inside.
Speaking of which, the quad-camera setup consists of a 48-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and the usual macro and depth sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy A32 5G official price starts at EUR279 (around Php16,300) for the 64GB and EUR299 (around Php17,500) for the 128GB model. But just like the Galaxy A42 5G, it may arrive in the Philippines as a postpaid plan-exclusive release.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Specs
- Android 11, One UI
- Dual SIM, dual stand-by
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G octa-core processor (rumor)
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC (select markets)
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.1 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging