Samsung Philippines subtly revealed the official price of the Galaxy A32 5G in the country.
On its official website, it’s been revealed that the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G has a price of Php15,990 in the Philippines. It’s also available in Lazada and should hit physical stores soon, too.
The Galaxy A32 5G gets to have its next-gen connectivity feature thanks to the budget-oriented Dimensity 720 chipset. A processor we’re starting to see on a lot of phones in the country today.
It also runs on the latest Android 11-based One UI, has a generous 5,000mAh battery, and 15W fast charging.
There’s a quad-camera setup on the back, led by a 48-megapixel main shooter. It also comes in four colors, with two unique ones: Awesome Blue and Awesome Violet. You can check the full features list below.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Specs
- Android 11, One UI
- Dual SIM, dual stand-by
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.1 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging