Samsung has introduced two new midrange devices in the Philippines. One of them is the Galaxy A34 5G.
The new Samsung Galaxy A34 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1080 octa-core processor with 8GB of RAM and an option between 128GB or 256GB of internal storage.
Being a premium midrange device, the Galaxy A34 has a 6.6-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate to make things smooth. The battery has a standard 5,000mAh capacity with 25W charging support.
Of course, it runs on the latest Android 13-based One UI 5.1 interface.
On the back, there’s a well-rigged 48-megapixel main camera with optical image stabilization. It’s joined by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens and a 5-megapixel macro camera. Selfies and video calls are handled by the 13-megapixel front-facing sensor.
What’s more, the Galaxy A34 also gets to have stereo speakers and an under-display fingerprint scanner
The Samsung Galaxy A34 5G 8GB/128GB has a price of Php19,990 in the Philippines while the 8GB/256GB is at Php21,990. Pre-order it from March 15 to 30 to get a free Samsung 25W adapter and storage upgrade.
Samsung Galaxy A34 Specs
- Android 13, One UI 5.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inches FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, 390ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.6GHz MediaTek Dimensity 1080 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF, OIS) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Under-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, No headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.3
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 78.1 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 199g
- Colors: Silver, Violet, Graphite, Lime
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 25W fast charging