To lure in youngsters and those who are looking for a stylish and capable midrange phone, Samsung has released the new Galaxy A54 5G.
The Samsung Galaxy A54 5G comes in four vibrant colors behind a glass back panel. There’s Awesome Lime, Awesome Graphite, Awesome Violet, and Awesome White.
Those who like creating content will appreciate its sharp 32-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, we have a 50-megapixel main shooter with OIS, a sharp 12-megapixel ultra-wide, and a 5-megapixel macro lens.
Under the hood, it’s powered by a 2.4GHz Exynos 1380 octa-core processor, which you can pair with 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of storage.
It has a compact yet powerful 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen with a fast 120Hz refresh rate. There’s a standard 5,000mAh battery with 25W charging support.
Also onboard are Android 13 with One UI 5.1 interface, stereo speakers, and an under-display fingerprint scanner.
The Samsung Galaxy A54 5G has a price of Php24,990 for the 8GB/128GB while the 8GB/256GB is at Php26,990. Pre-order it, or the Galaxy A34 5G, from March 15 to 30 and get a free Samsung 25W travel charger and free storage upgrade.
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G Specs
- Android 13, One UI 5.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, 403ppi
- 2.4GHz Exynos 1380 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G68 MP5
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF, OIS) + 12-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Under-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- IP67 dust and water resistant
- Stereo speaker, no headphone jack
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.3
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.2 x 76.7 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 202g
- Colors: Awesome Lime, Awesome Violet, Awesome White, Awesome Graphite
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 25W wired charging