Samsung has yet again added a new smartphone under their Galaxy A line-up. This time, we have the Samsung Galaxy A70.
In person, the new Samsung Galaxy A70 looks like a stretched out Galaxy A50 from a few weeks ago. It boasts a large 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, which has an in-display fingerprint scanner built right in.
It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 6150 octa-core processor and has a really generous 4,500mAh battery with 25W Super Fast Charging support.
There’s also a triple camera setup on the back, which consists of a 32-megapixel primary shooter, an 8-megapixel one with a wide-angle lens, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. While on the front we have a 32-megapixel selfie snapper.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U FHD+ display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~392ppi
- 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 6150 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 32-megapixel primary camera, f/2.0
- 32-megapixel (f/1.9) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor) triple rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.7 x 7.9mm
- Colors: Black, Blue, White
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery
The official pricing and availability of the Samsung Galaxy A70 are yet to be announced, so stay tuned for that.