Samsung’s Galaxy F series continues to live in select markets around the world. One of them is India, which just got the new Samsung Galaxy F54.
Do you feel like you’ve already seen the Samsung Galaxy F54 before? Well, that’s because it’s a rebranded Galaxy M54 that’s been in other markets but India since April.
That said, the Galaxy F54 boasts the same 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate. It is powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 1380 octa-core processor clocked at 2.4GHz.
Samsung paired it with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of expandable storage — the only configuration it’s available with.
One main highlight of the device is its large 6,000mAh battery, paired with 25W fast charging.
A 32-megapixel selfie camera sits on the front. On the back, we have an ultra-sharp 108-megapixel main snapper with OIS, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and a 2-megapixel macro lens.
The Samsung Galaxy F54 has a price of INR29,999 (~Php20,400) in India. No word yet if the device, or the Galaxy M54, will make it to the Philippines.
Samsung Galaxy F54 Specs
- Android 13, One UI 5.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 393ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.4GHz Exynos 1380 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G68 MP5 GPU
- 256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF, OIS) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- No headphone jack
- Single loudspeaker
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.3
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.3 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 199g
- Colors: Silver, Dark Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 25W fast charging