Samsung has brought their new midrange device in the Philippines. This is the new Samsung Galaxy J6, a smartphone that is aimed at the mobile gamers on a budget.
The Samsung Galaxy J6 sports a 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor with two memory and storage variants, but the one that we’ll be getting here is the base model 3GB/32GB model.
On the front, there’s a decent 5.6-inch HD+ AMOLED screen, an 8-megapixel selfie camera on top, and a 12-megapixel primary shooter on the back. To power it up, there’s a 3,000mAh battery capacity.
The Samsung Galaxy J6 will be available starting June 16 for a price of Php13,990. You can also get it via Home Credit’s six-month 0% installment plan. Samsung will also be giving away free Level earphones for the first buyers.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano)
- 5.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Display, 1480 x 720 pixel resolution, ~294ppi
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor
- Mali-T830 MP1 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- Face Unlock, Fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- 3G, HSPA+, 4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, Beidou, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 70.2 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 154g
- 3,000mAh battery