The Samsung Galaxy M32 has been announced as a new addition to the brand’s line of affordable, big-battery smartphones,
With the Samsung Galaxy M32, you’re getting an enormous 6,000mAh battery, just like the Galaxy M31. It also has the same 6.4-inch FHD+ screen with a Super AMOLED panel.
But unlike its predecessor, it now got a smoother 90Hz refresh rate. It also swapped the Exynos processor with an Helio G80 chip from MediaTek.
For some reason, they dropped the 32-megapixel selfie camera with a 20-megapixel one. But that doesn’t instantly translate to poorer image quality.
The cameras on the back are similar, though. There’s the 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel auxiliary sensors.
Being a 2021 smartphone, it ships with the latest Android 11-based One UI 3.1 operating system. What’s sad is, it can support 25W fast charging but only comes with a 15W brick on the box.
The Samsung Galaxy M32 has a starting price of INR14,999 (around Php9,900) for the 4GB/64GB flavor, while the 6GB/128GB is at INR16,999 (around Php11,200). It will be available exclusively on Amazon India this June 28, while its release in other markets is yet to be revealed.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 411ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 800-nits peak brightness
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160 x 74 x 9mm
- Weight: 196g
- Colors: Light Blue, Black
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 25W charging support, 15W charger included