Alongside the new Galaxy Note 9, Samsung has also revealed the pre-order and pricing details for their latest flagship tablet — the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5.
Bearing a high-end status, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 brags some of the most powerful hardware that a tablet can have. The company is touting it as your next workhorse for working on-the-go. Hence, its productivity-focused features.
It boots on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, with a decent 4GB of RAM, and a roomy 256GB of storage for all your work apps and other media.
Still, it runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.5 interface on top. This means that you’d be using Android apps to do all your work, which is just fitting since it greatly compliments the tablet’s hardware. Plus, these programs are light and intuitive to use.
Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 is a suitable device for multimedia consumption. It has a large and sharp 10.5-inch WQXGA Super AMOLED screen and a quad-speaker setup. There’s a 7,300mAh inside to power it up, complete with fast-charging technology.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 has a retail price of Php44,990. It is now available for pre-order and will end on August 19. Also, you can get a 10% discount when you bundle it with the new Galaxy Note 9.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 10.5-inch WQXGA Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~287ppi
- 2.35GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 64GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 400GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, autofocus, LED flash
- Iris scanner
- S-Pen included
- Quad speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE Cat. 16
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- POGO pins
- Dimensions: 249.3 x 164.3 x 7.1mm
- Weight: 482g (WiFi) / 483g (LTE)
- 7,300mAh non-removable battery, fast-charging