TECNO Mobile Philippines launched two new smartphones under its Camon series. One of them is the TECNO Camon 17P.
Launched alongside the Camon 17 Pro, the TECNO Camon 17P features a MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. A large 5,000mAh battery onboard.
Being from the Camon series, TECNO Mobile highlights the device’s camera features. For under Php9,000, you’re already getting a 64-megapixel main camera. However, it’s only followed by two 2-megapixel cameras and an AI lens, no ultra-wide.
At the top of the enormous 6.8-inch screen is a punch-hole for the 16-megapixel selfie camera with its dedicated dual-tone flash.
The TECNO Camon 17P has a price of only Php8,490 and is now available in TECNO Mobile physical store in SM North EDSA Annex, partner stores, and online through Shopee.
TECNO Camon 17P Specs
- Android 11, HIOS 7.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.8-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution 395ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera, dual-tone flash
- 64-megapixel (PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + AI lens rear cameras, quad-LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168.7 x 76.4 x 8.8mm
- Colors: Spruce Green, Frost Silver
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging