TECNO Mobile just released the CAMON 19 series and today, we’ll be taking a look at the only model that managed to have 5G connectivity, the TECNO CAMON 19 Pro 5G.
The TECNO CAMON 19 Pro 5G carries a lot of similarities with the 4G-only model. Only this time, it is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset. Other than bringing 5G to the device, everything else is quite similar. It still has a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU, 8GB of RAM, and an option between 128GB and 256GB of internal storage.
It may look like the more expensive model, but TECNO Mobile actually made a couple of compromises to the 5G model over the 4G variant. Those trade-offs are seen on the camera.
For one, the 5G model now lacks a 50-megapixel portrait lens and the 32-megapixel selfie camera was dropped to 16-megapixels.
Still, the CAMON 19 Pro 5G enjoys a gigantic and fast 6.8-inch FHD+ IPS screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. It also ships with the latest Android 12-based HiOS 8.6 software.
There’s also the 33W fast-charging adapter for its 5,000mAh battery.
SEE ALSO: TECNO Mobile price list in the Philippines
The TECNO CAMON 19 Pro 5G will be available in select markets for a price f USD320 (around Php17,100), that’s for the 8GB/256GB model. Its official release details in the Philippines are yet to be known.
TECNO Camon 19 Pro 5G Specs
- Android 12, HiOS 8.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.8-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate
- TUV Rheinland certification for eye care
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (ISOCELL RGBW, f/1.6, PDAF, OIS, Laser AF) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, quad-LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack
- Single loudspeaker
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 166.8 x 74.6 x 8.6mm
- Colors: Eco Black, Cedar Green
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging