TECNO Mobile’s latest bang-for-the-buck smartphone has officially made its way to the Philippines. Priced in the sub-Php10,000 range, the new TECNO POVA 4 Pro makes its local debut.
First announced back in October, the TECNO POVA 4 Pro boasts a gaming-centric MediaTek Helio G99 octa-core processor, with 8GB of RAM, and an option between a generous 128GB or 256GB of internal storage.
On the front, there’s a fancy 6.6-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, complete with a fast 90Hz refresh rate. A pair of speakers is also included for the complete entertainment experience.
TECNO Mobile also included an enormous 6,000mAh battery, which you can use as a power bank via its reverse wireless charging capability. The device ships with a 45W fast charger.
The TECNO POVA 4 Pro has an SRP of Php9,699 for the 8GB/128GB model and Php10,290 for the 8GB/256GB. It will be available starting November 25, 2022, with a special promo price of Php8,999 and Php9,699, respectively.
TECNO POVA 4 Pro Specs
- Android 12, HiOS
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.66-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 403ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio G99 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel + AI rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers, Headphone jack
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 77 x 9.2mm
- Colors: Flourite Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 45W fast charging