TECNO Mobile Philippines has revealed the price of the POVA 5 Pro before its official local launch.
The TECNO POVA 5 Pro was first introduced abroad in early August. It features an aggressive design on the back with LED light accents. A sharp 50-megapixel main camera is on the top left, joined by a QVGA depth sensor.
On the front, there’s a large 6.78-inch FHD+ IPS display — as expected from a TECNO smartphone. A 120Hz refresh rate promises to make things extra smooth. A punch-hole on top holds the 16-megapixel selfie camera.
Speaking of “smooth”, the POVA 5 Pro is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 6080 processor, with 8GB of RAM, an additional 8GB via virtual RAM expansion, and a spacious 256GB of expandable storage.
Keeping the lights on is a standard 5,000mAh battery. But what makes it interesting is the 68W fast charger, which is the fastest you can get in this price range.
TECNO also threw in a stereo speaker setup, the latest Android 13 OS, and NFC connectivity.
The TECNO POVA 5 Pro 5G is already listed on Shopee with a placeholder for the price. However, there’s an included poster that reveals its SRP of Php10,999 and will have an introductory price of Php9,999. It has a free DITO SIM with up to 25GB of included data and 12+1 months of warranty.
TECNO POVA 5 Pro Specs
- Android 13, HiOS 13
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.78-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 396ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 6080 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (PDAF) + QVGA (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Rear LED lights
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168.5 x 76.5 x 9mm
- Weight: 220g
- Colors: Dark Illusion, Silver Fantasy
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 68W wired charging