TECNO Mobile has introduced the Spark 7P as its latest budget offering.
The TECNO Spark 7P has a couple of features that make for a well-packed 2021 smartphone. For starters, there’s the MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor, a chipset made for budget gaming. Keeping the lights on is a generous 5,000mAh battery.
For a smoother experience, the Spark 7P has a fast 90Hz refresh rate on its enormous 6.8-inch HD+ screen. A good ol’ waterdrop notch is on top for the 8-megapixel selfie camera.
On the back, the first thing you’d notice is the bold TECNO Spark logo in large texts. On top of it is a triple camera setup led by a 16-megapixel main shooter, while the purpose of the other two was not mentioned. We also have a fingerprint scanner in the middle.
The official price of the TECNO Spark 7P is yet to be announced. But, expect it to be more expensive than the Spark 7, which starts at INR7,499 (around Php4,900) in India.
TECNO Spark 7P Specs
- Android 11, HiOS 7.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.8-inch FHD+ IPS display, 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, 263ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front
- 16-megapixel + ?-megapixel + ?-megapixel rear cameras, quad-LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 171.9 x 77.9 x 9.2mm
- Colors: Magnet Black, Alpha Blue, Spruce Green, Summer Mojito
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery
With the addition of the Mediatek Helio G70 chipset and the 5000mAh battery, the Tecno Spark 7P ensures a good overall performance
The Mediatek Helio G70 is undoubtedly a better chipset over the Helio A series chipset that powered the Spark 7