A follow-up to TECNO’s popular entry-level smartphone is here. Meet the Tecno Spark 7.
The TECNO Spark 7 is powered by a MediaTek Helio A25, an odd downgrade from the Helio G70 of the Spark 6. On the upside, it has a 6,000mAh battery, bigger than the 5,000mAh of the former.
There’s a decent 6.5-inch HD+ screen on the front, with an 8-megapixel selfie camera sitting on a traditional waterdrop notch on the top.
On the back, there’s an enormous TECNO Spark logo with a sunrays-like design. We also have a fingerprint scanner back here and two rear cameras: One is a 16-megapixel shooter, while the other is a depth sensor that can work on videos. 120fps slow-mo video is also present.
The Spark 7 runs on the latest Android 11 interface, with the brand’s own HiOS 7.5 interface on top.
Those who live in India will get first dibs of the TECNO Spark 7 for a starting price of INR7,499 (around Php4,900) for the 2GB/32GB, while the 3GB/64GB is at INR8,499 (around Php5,500). Sales start on April 16.
TECNO Spark 7 Specs
- Android 11, HiOS 7.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio A25 octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel + depth-sensor rear cameras, LED flash
- Video Bokeh
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 76.1 x 9.5mm
- Colors: Spruce Green, Magnet Black, Morpheus Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery