TECNO Mobile is quick in ramping up its portfolio in the Philippines. This time, they launched a new entry-level smartphone, the TECNO Spark 6 Go.
As the name suggests, the TECNO Spark 6 Go is a cheaper option than the Spark 6. But, they are obviously nothing alike, even on the design. The back’s dual cameras are inside a rectangular glass, while the fingerprint scanner is in the middle. We also have the loudspeaker back here, instead of having it in the bottom.
The screen on the front uses a 6.52-inch HD+ IPS panel, with a notch on top for the selfie camera. There’s also a tiny slit on the left for the front-facing flash.
Being a budget phone, it only comes with a MediaTek Helio A20 processor, with Android 10 Go for better efficiency. On the upside, it has a generous 5,000mAh battery.
It’s available in two flavors. There’s the cheaper 2GB/32GB model for a price of Php3,990, while the 4GB/64GB model costs Php1,500 more at Php5,490. The TECNO Spark 6 Go is now available in TECNO stores across the Philippines.
TECNO Spark 6 Pro Specs
- Android 10 Go Edition, HiOS 6.2
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.52-inch HD+ display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio A20 quad-core processor
- 2GB/4GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE83200
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- 13-megapixel (f/1.8) + AI lens dual rear cameras, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165.6 x 76.3 x 9.1mm
- Colors: Ice Jadelite, Mystery White, Aqua Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery