Tecno has announced the latest addition to its budget lineup, the new Tecno Spark 6.
Compare to the old Spark 5, the Tecno Spark 6 has several upgrades like the bigger 6.8-inch screen, faster MediaTek Helio G70 processor, improved 16-megapixel camera, and more.
Tecno Spark 6 features an HD+ display with a punch-hole on top, together with the 8-megapixel front camera. At the back, there’s a circular design for the quad-camera setup.
It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded via the microSD card slot. Software-wise, it runs on the company’s own custom HiOS 7.0 based on Android 10. Check out the full specs below.
Tecno Spark 6 Specs
- Android 10, HiOS 7.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.8-inch HD+ display, 1440×720 pixel resolution
- MediaTek Helio G70 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel primary camera + 2-megapixel macro + 2-megapixel depth + 2-megapixel AI sensors
- 8-megapixel selfie camera
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- 3G, 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS
- Colors: Blue, Orange, Purple, Black
- 5,000mAh battery
The Tecno Spark 6 has a price tag of PKR 20,599 in Pakistan or approximately Php6,000 in Philippine peso.