TECNO Mobile just brought the Spark 8C in the Philippines, a new contender in the saturated entry-level market.
For a quick recap, the TECNO Spark 8C was introduced last month carrying an unnamed processor with Memory Fusion technology that borrows 3GB of idle storage and adds it to the 4GB physical RAM for an extra performance boost.
The Spark 8C also comes with a large 6.6-inch screen with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate, although it only has an HD+ resolution. TECNO also managed to include NFC for cashless transactions and quick accessory pairing.
Like a lot of budget phones, the device comes with a large 5,000mAh battery. There’s an 8-megapixel camera on the back and a 13-megapixel on the back joined by a depth sensor.
The TECNO Spark 8C has a retail price of only Php5,999. As an introductory offer, you can get it for only Php4,999 on March 25. It’s available exclusively on Shopee and Lazada and comes with a free DITO SIM card.
TECNO Spark 8C Specs
- Android 11, HiOS 7.6
- 6.6-inch HD+ IPS display, 1612 x 720 pixel resolution, 267ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Unnamed processor
- 4GB RAM
- Memory Fusion technology
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + depth sensor rear cameras, LED flash
- DTS Stereo Sound Effect
- Super Boost system optimization
- Fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- FM radio
- Dimensions: 164.57 x 76 x 8.95mm
- Colors: Turquoise Cyan, Magnet Black, Iris Purple, Diamond Grey
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery