Vivo will try to keep the momentum going for the V11i by releasing a new color option for it.
Announced back in September, the Vivo V11i poses a more compelling value than its bigger and more expensive brother, the V11. It may lack an in-display fingerprint scanner and an AMOLED screen, but its large 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display with a small “Halo” notch on top is still worth checking out.
The device also comes with the trusty MediaTek Helio P60, with 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage. There’s also the pixel-dense 25-megapixel selfie snapper on the front and a 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras on the back.
But if those features still aren’t convincing enough for you, then check out its new color variant. The Vivo V11i Fairy Pink boasts a color gradient that dominated by a lighter shade of Pink, that transitions to Purple at the bottom.
The interesting part is, it has the same retail price of Php15,999. However, you can only get it through Vivo’s official store in Shopee.
Vivo V11i Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouchOS
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby (nano, hybrid)
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ LTPS Halo FullView 2.5D display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~400ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- WiFi 802.11 ac, WiFi hotspot
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, LED flash
- 25-megapixel front camera
- USB OTG
- Bluetooth v4.2
- micro USB
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Colors: Nebula Fusion, Starry Night, Fairy Pink (Shopee Exclusive)
- Dimensions: 155.97 x 75.63 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 163.7 g
- 3,315mAh battery with fast charging