Ahead of its official launch in India, Vivo reveals the Vivo V11i in Thailand.
The Vivo V11i looks exactly like the Vivo V11, but it has different parts inside. Instead of the Snapdragon 660, the V11i features a MediaTek Helio P60 chipset and a lower 4GB of RAM. But what’s good about it is its massive 128GB of built-in storage, which is twice the capacity of the regular V11.
It also runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and the latest FunTouchOS 4.5 operating system. Unlike the standard V11, the Vivo V11i relies on the traditional fingerprint scanner and face unlock feature as the innovative in-display fingerprint sensor is not present here.
Interestingly, the dual rear cameras of this handset are more pixel-packed than its bigger brother. For selfies, they have the same 25-megpixel camera with Beautification algorithm.
Vivo V11i Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouchOS
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby (nano, hybrid)
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ LTPS Halo FullView 2.5D display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~400ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- WiFi 802.11 ac, WiFi hotspot
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, LED flash
- 25-megapixel front camera
- USB OTG
- Bluetooth v4.2
- micro USB
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Colors: Nebula Fusion, Starry Night
- Dimensions: 155.97 x 75.63 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 163.7 g
- 3,315mAh battery with fast charging
The Vivo V11i price in Thailand is THB 9,999 or approximately Php16,500 when converted directly to Philippine pesos. We still don’t know if the phone will make it here, but the V11 is set to be launched in the Philippines next week.