Vivo just announced the new Vivo Y11 2019 in Vietnam.
The Vivo Y11 2019 sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor. With 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. Pretty basic stuff.
Its main highlight is the large 5,000mAh battery with 10W fast charging support. Which should last long thanks to the humble processor and 6.35-inch HD+ display. It then runs on Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.1.
There’s a dewdrop notch on the top of the screen for the 8-megapixel selfie camera, while on the back we have a 13-megapixel primary camera and the obligatory 2-megapixel depth sensor.
You can get all those features for VND2,990,000 (~Php6,600), that’s if you’re in VIetnam. Whether or not it will arrive in the Philippines is yet to be announced. For the meantime, you can check out its bigger brother — the Vivo Y17.
Vivo Y11 2019 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.35-inch HD+ IPS display, 1544 x 720 pixel resolution, ~268ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFI 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm
- Weight: 190.5g
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charger