Good news for Cherry Mobile fans! Cherry Mobile has announced that their newest budget phone, the Flare Y3s, is now available for upgrade to Android 10.
Don’t get it twisted though. The Cherry Flare Y3 will still be running Android 9 out of the box. It’ll be upgradable to the Android 10 once made available. The latest Android OS is only available to a few devices as of now so having a budget phone with the latest operating system is surely a plus.
It is powered by an unnamed quad-core processor, has 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of storage. There’s a 5-megapixel selfie camera on the front, and an 8-megapixel camera on the back.
The Cherry Mobile Flare Y3s, which comes in black color, is now available for purchase in all authorized Cherry Mobile stores at Php2,599.
Cherry Mobile Flare Y3s Specs
- Android 9 Pie (Go Edition), upgradeable to Android 10
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch display, 960 x 480 pixel resolution
- Quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions: 141 x 66 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 127g
- 2,000mAh non-removable battery