The official price of the Vivo Y1s in the Philippines have been subtly revealed online.
For a quick recap, the Vivo Y1s came out in India last November. It features a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor, with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
Like its processor, the rest of the specs are pretty basic. There’s a compact 6.22-inch HD+ screen on the front, with the 5-megapixel selfie camera sitting in a waterdrop notch.
Around the back, we have a single 13-megapixel camera. No depth sensor, no fingerprint scanner. Lastly, keeping the lights on is a 4,030mAh battery with 10W charging.
The Vivo Y1s is now available in a couple of stores in the Philippines for a price of Php4,999.
Vivo Y1s Specs
- Android 10, FunTouch OS 10.5
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.22-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8, LED flash
- Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28mm
- Weight: 161g
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Olive Black
- 4,030mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging
This reminds me of the Y91c released a couple of years back, which had a Helio P22 chipset. Its reborn with a P35 (BBK has a ton of P35 chipsets in stock). Hence the releases of tons of devices left and right from Vivo and Oppo. 2gb and 3gb in 2021 are no longer adequate, even micro usb.