The Vivo Y1s is the company’s latest entry-level smartphone that just came out in India.
Unlike other competing devices, the Vivo Y1s have a pretty basic set of features, nothing really mind-blowing. For starters, it is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor, with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage — a pretty standard affair for a budget smartphone.
We also have a 6.22-inch HD+ screen on the front, with a dewdrop notch for the selfie camera. On the back, there’s a 13-megapixel single camera sitting all alone.
Keeping the lights on is a 4,030mAh battery, which only charges via microUSB instead of the modern Type-C.
The Vivo Y1s has an official price of INR7,990 (around Php5,200) and is now available in India. Its release details in markets like the Philippines is yet to be known.
Vivo Y1s Specs
- Android 10, FunTouch OS 10.5
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.22-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8, LED flash
- Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28mm
- Weight: 161g
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Olive Black
- 4,030mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging