Vivo is holding on to the Y20 name for more than a year now. This time, it’s getting a new variant with the Vivo Y20T.
The Vivo Y20T is quite similar to the Y20G and Y20i. But this time, it uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor. Everything else is quite similar, even the sunrise-like reflections on the back. It comes with 6GB of RAM, with 1GB more via its virtual RAM extension technology.
It has a standard 6.51-inch HD+ screen, an 8-megapixel selfie camera nestled on a waterdrop notch, and a large 5,000mAh battery that charges via an 18W adapter using a dated microUSB cable.
The camera layout and the sensors it houses are nothing to write home about. There’s a 13-megapixel main snapper and two 2-megapixel sensors.
Those in India get first dibs on the Vivo Y20T for a price of INR15,490 (around Php10,400). That’s 20% off of its original price of Php19,490 (around Php13,100).
Vivo Y20T Specs
- Android 11, Funtouch OS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM, +1GB virtual RAM expansion
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 76.3 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 192g
- Colors: Purist Blue, Obsidian Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging