Vivo brings another budget smartphone to the table with the latest Y21T.
The Vivo Y21T is essentially the same as the Y32 that came out in China back in December. This one is powered by the same Snapdragon 680 processor, a fresh chipset from Qualcomm.
To keep up with the times, the Y21T boasts a pixel-packed 50-megapixel main shooter, joined by two 2-megapixel sensors. No ultra-wide. It then has an 8-megapixel selfie camera, sitting on a waterdrop notch on top of the 6.51-inch HD+ IPS display.
The rest of the specs sheet looks pretty standard. There’s a large 5,000mAh battery, 18W fast charging, Funtouch OS 12 UI that’s based on Android 11 user interface, and of course, virtual RAM expansion that adds 2GB of memory from the storage.
Indonesia gets first dibs on the Vivo Y21T for a price of IDR3,099,000 (around Php11,100).
Vivo Y21T Specs
- Android 11, Funtouch OS 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.58-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM, 2GB via virtual RAM expansion
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.08 x 8mm
- Weight: 182g
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Pearl White
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging