Vivo unveiled a new product for those who want a 5G-equipped smartphone on a budget. Check out the new Vivo Y33e.
From the looks down to the hardware, the new Vivo Y33e is essentially the same as the Y33s 5G that came out back in March. This means that it is powered by the same MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor, the same chip powering a lot of the most affordable 5G phones on the market.
It also uses the standard 6.51-inch HD+ screen with the traditional 60Hz refresh rate. No 90Hz, which is quite understandable considering its caliber.
Thankfully, it also has a 5,000mAh battery as the others have. Although, compared to the Y33s, this one only has a 10W charger instead of 18W.
The back features two large lenses. The first one has a 13-megapixel sensor behind it while the other is a macro with a 2-megapixel sensor.
Since it will be coming out in China first, it will ship with the Android 12-based OriginOS Ocean interface.
The Vivo Y33e is available in a single RAM and storage configuration: 4GB/128GB, for a price of CNY1,299 (around Php10,200). No word yet if it is coming to the Philippines. In the meantime, you can see the full list of 5G phones available in the country.
- Android 12, OriginOS Ocean
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 60Hz refresh rate
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.84 x 8.45mm
- Weight: 198g
- Colors: Magic Blue, Flourite Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W fast charging