Vivo has introduced the Y50T, which is essentially the Y70T but with a non-5G processor.
Unlike the Exynos 880 5G chip of the Y70T, the Vivo Y50T is powered by the 4G-only Snapdragon 720G processor. But other than that, and the fact that OriginsOS 1.0 is at the helm instead of FuntouchOS, everything else is the same.
It still has a standard 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD screen with a 60Hz refresh rate, 48-megapixel main camera, decent 4,500mAh battery, and 18W charging that plugs in via the outdated microUSB port.
The device comes with 8GB of RAM, which you can expand up to 12GB using the virtual RAM expansion feature. For storage, it has 128GB of capacity, which you can also enlarge via a microSD card.
Those who are in China can now get the Vivo Y50T for CNY1,399 (around Php11,000). It only comes in a single RAM and storage configuration.
Vivo Y50T Specs
- Android 10, OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 162 x 76.6 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Black, Blue
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W charging