Vivo subtly launched a new midrange phone in Pakistan dubbed as the Vivo Y51.
As you can see, the Vivo Y51 2020 looks very familiar. That’s because it’s basically a rebranded version of the S1 Pro that came out in the Philippines in November last year.
The rest of the specs and design are really similar to the initial model. There’s the diamond-shaped glass on the back that houses its quad-cameras. It is led by a 48-megapixel main camera and 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
There’s a 6.38-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen on the front, with an in-display fingerprint scanner baked in. A waterdrop notch is spotted on the top that houses the 16-megapixel camera.
Under the hood, it’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor with 128GB of storage. But unlike the S1 Pro, the Vivo Y51 2020 has half the RAM capacity at 4GB from 8GB. Keeping the lights on is a 4,500mAh battery, which you’d be charging via the USB Type-C port.
- Vivo X50 and X50 Pro prices in the Philippines unveiled
- Vivo V19 Neo price in the Philippines revealed
The Vivo Y51 2020 has a price of PKR36,999 (around Php10,800) and is now available for pre-order in Pakistan. Official sales will then start on the 19th.
Vivo Y51 2020 Specs
- Android 10, Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM
- 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, Galileo, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68mm
- Weight: 186.7g
- Colors: Mystic Black, Jazzy Blue, Dreamy White
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging support