After teasing it for weeks, the Vivo has finally unveiled the Vivo S1 Pro, and the Philippines get first dibs on it.
The Vivo S1 Pro highlights a unique Diamond camera design on the back. It houses the 48-megapixel primary shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensors.
On the front, there’s the 32-megapixel selfie camera. It’s located on a notch on top of the 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen. We also have the in-display fingerprint scanner in the lower section.
The S1 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor. It also has a storage 8GB and 128GB of expandable storage, which is starting to become a norm in midrange devices like this.
You can get the Vivo S1 Pro for a price of Php15,999 here in the Philippines. Pre-orders will start on November 21 until the 29th. Those who will pre-order the device on physical stores will take home free wireless headphones, while online pre-orders will come with free true wireless earbuds.
Vivo S1 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.2
- Dual SIM
- 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, Galileo, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68mm
- Weight: 186.7g
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging support